We are days away from summer officially ending. I’m happy because that means the heat will subside soon, but a little part of me will miss it. No more al fresco dinners in shorts and tank tops and goodbye to cold treats that are purposefully eaten to cool you off. But until then, let’s not say our farewells. Let’s remember all the fun times over a Blueberry Coconut Cream Fizz. You’ll find this flavorful recipe below. Make sure when preparing this drink to not skimp on the vanilla bean. I should also encourage you to take a spoon and crush some of the berries right in the glass. It’s so good!
As you scroll, you might discover you love the glassware too. If that’s the case, make sure to visit my Instagram to enter for a chance to win these beauties from Skyros Designs. A recipe and giveaway? That’s a pretty good deal.
- 1 pint frozen blueberries
- 2 pints coconut water with diced coconut
- 2 (12 oz) cans coconut flavored sparkling water
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 tsp blue agave syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- In a large pitcher, add all the ingredients, except the fresh blueberries and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
- Divide the fresh blueberries and coconut milk among the glasses, which should be filled with ice.
- Top off the glasses with the coconut water mix. Serve immediately.