It’s officially my birthday week! I’m so excited for Sunday to come. Each year gets better and better, so I can only conclude there’s more to look forward to. In the meantime, I want to kick off the week with a roundup of 12 perfect cakes for celebrating a birthday.
- Vanilla Bean Cake with Macarons, Marshmallows and Meringues by Fork to Belly
- Strawberry and Vanilla Bean Cake by Hint of Vanilla
- Confetti Waffle Birthday Cake by Sprinkles for Breakfast
- Buttermilk Cake with Rhubarb Frosting and Cardamom Cream by The Vanilla Bean Blog
- Tiramisu Cake by Call Me Cupcake
- Carrot Cake Deluxe by Call Me Cupcake
- Naked Birthday Cake by What’s Gaby Cooking
- Funfetti Celebration Cake (Gluten and Dairy Free) by The Kitchen McCabe
- Double Chocolate Party Cake by Sweetapolita
- Lemon Layer Cake with 7-Minute Frosting by Life is Great
- Chocolate Cake with Caramel Coffee Mousse Filling by The Novice Housewife
- Delicate Honey and Floral Layer Cake by Heritage at Home (pictured above)
Which one is your favorite? If you want more birthday cake ideas, make sure to follow my board on Pinterest that’s dedicated to lovely cakes. You should also take a peek at my post about upgrading cake mixes. It’s an easy way to make a homemade dessert with a little less fuss.