Hi, I’m Joanna Meyer. Thank you for stopping by my blog. So here’s the scoop about me. I currently reside in Arizona and work in marketing. I live with my husband Ben and two pups named Halo and Buster – they’re our joy. Aside from that, I love baking, cooking and playing hostess which is precisely what my blog is about. I hope you’ll take the time to peruse my website to find yummy recipes, entertaining ideas and food facts that will help you learn more about what you’re eating.
Just for fun, here are some cool facts about me:
- I hope to attend culinary school in the future.
- I think it would be awesome to live on Meyer Lemon Road. Please let me know if this road exists.
- I am 4’ 11” – yes, tiny but full of character.
- I grew up in Texas, so you can believe I know good barbecue.
- I played the violin for 10 years.
- Beginning 2012, every birthday present I give myself going forward will be a yummy food item I’ve always wanted to try. Lots of mailed food coming my way. Yay!
Anyways, that in a nutshell is me. I hope you’ll find my writing and passion for food inspiring and please wish me luck as I map out my culinary future.
Here’s to a sweet day,
Show some Baked by Joanna love! Grab the Baked by Joanna button and link back to bakedbyjoanna.com. Thanks for sharing the love.
Square 125pxl Button
Square 250pxl Button