I’m so excited for New Year’s Eve! Yes, counting down the final hours of 2016 with my favorite people will be so much fun, but I’m secretly waiting to have my float that pleasantly enough has the feel of a milkshake. This Sea Salt Caramel White Russian Float was everything I hoped it would be and more. It tastes like frozen coffee that’s been hit with a sweet and savory candy bar. Yes, please.
- sea salt caramel gelato
- 2 oz Kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 1 oz vodka
- freshly made whipped cream
- Fill a chilled, tall glass with sea salt caramel gelato.
- Add the Kahlua or coffee liqueur and vodka.
- Pour in the milk, just an inch shy of the top.
- Finish with a dollop of whipped cream.
Photos courtesy of Jessica Downey Photo