THANK YOU WORLD MARKET FOR SPONSORING TODAY’S RECIPE.
A long time ago, I was dining at a restaurant and was offered flavored coconut water. It would’ve been silly for me to decline, right? Ever since, I’ve been looking for an excuse to make a homemade version, and I finally had it. Inspired by World Market’s outdoor goods, I stopped by a store to pick up essentials for my fruit-infused coconut water. Scroll down to see what I purchased and how to remake this thirst-quenching beverage at home. Also, don’t forget to enter World Market’s giveaway to Maui!
Did you have fun looking at all the pictures? I had fun taking them. So here’s the scoop, you’ll need to pick up Sun Hing Parrot Coconut Juice and a Glass Infuser Dispenser. Make sure to keep it safe by serving the drink in Ribbed Acrylic Stemless Glasses.
- 10 oz strawberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 pineapple, cored and cut into wedges
- 12 cans Sun Hing Parrot Coconut Juice, chilled
- 8 sprigs mint
- Fill the center column of the Glass Infuser Dispenser with strawberries and pineapples. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Fill the drink dispenser with Sun Hing Parrot Coconut Juice. Add two sprigs of mint to the coconut juice.
- Stuff as many of the remaining mint leaves in the fruit-filled center column, and screw it back into the top. Secure the top onto the drink dispenser and serve. The longer the drink sits, the more the fruits will merry with the coconut juice.