Halloween wouldn’t be the same without a witch lurking around. Hence this drink: Witch’s Spell. I used black vodka as the base and livened up the cocktail with other liquors, including a coffee-flavored one. Ideal for coffee lovers, this brew is filled with spell-like wonder once you pour in the cream.
- 1 oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 3 oz black vodka
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz Cocktail Essentials Simple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 oz heavy whipping cream
- In a cocktail shaker, add the vodkas, coffee liqueur, simple syrup, vanilla extract and ice. Shake and then strain into a brandy glass.
- Place the cream in a small glass, preferably a shot glass, to serve alongside the drink. When ready to consume, pour in the cream.
For more Halloween ideas, click here. Thank you World Market for sponsoring this recipe!