Kids are so lucky during Halloween. Not only do they get to go trick or treating for candy, but they also get to sip on this Goblin’s Blood mocktail. I think my favorite part of dreaming up this beverage was knowing the carbonation from the sparkling waters would give the drink a glitz that reminds me of a goblin’s lair. And the vibrant green from the Ramune Melon Soda – it perfectly contrasts the “blood” made of strawberry syrup, doesn’t it?
I’m sure you’re thinking, “Hey, my kid will totally break this martini glass, no matter how safe they’re trying to be.” Luckily for you and me, World Market sells an acrylic martini glass. They must have known what I was up to. Now your kids can clink their glasses like adults. Enjoy!
- 2 oz World Market Sicilian Lemon Sparkling Water, chilled
- 2 oz World Market Sicilian Lime Sparkling Water, chilled
- 1 oz Bruce Cost Original Fresh Ginger Ale, chilled
- 4 oz Ramune Melon Soda, chilled
- strawberry syrup
- In a martini glass, combine the sparkling waters, ginger ale and soda. Stir with a spoon, and then dd the strawberry syrup to your preference. Serve.
For more Halloween ideas, click here. And a big thanks to World Market for sponsoring this recipe!