Making caramel is quite a science. Thank goodness World Market carries Utz Caramel Clusters Popcorn! I like eating this sweet mix because it’s packed with nuts and has a buttery flavor. It’s also great for making Zebra Caramel Popcorn, which features Lindt Classic Recipe White Chocolate and World Market 72% Dark Chocolate.
A word of advice, freeze this popcorn until you’re ready to eat, even after you’ve snacked on a few clusters. It gives the popcorn an extra crunch that’s absolutely out of this world.
- 10 oz Utz Caramel Clusters Popcorn (half a container)
- 1 Lindt Classic Recipe White Chocolate Bar
- 1 World Market 72% Dark Chocolate Bar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the Utz Caramel Clusters Popcorn out into a single layer.
- Microwave each type of chocolate, in separate microwave-safe bowls, for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 15 seconds. Stir again. Continue heating in 15 second intervals and stirring until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Fill the chocolates into separate piping bags. Snip the ends with a pair of scissors and drizzle lines of the chocolate over the popcorn.
- Transfer the pan to the freezer to set for about 15 minutes before serving.
You can find more block party recipes here.
Photos courtesy of Just Destiny Mag