Popcorn is the quintessential party food, in my opinion. Fortunately, World Market carries unpopped Urban Accent Premium White Gold Popcorn that can be customized with a variety of flavors. One flavor combination I like to make is chili lime, which cooks the kernels in World Market Chipotle Chili Powder. The seasoning really stands out once the lime juice is squeezed over the fluffy white popcorn. This treat is great for friends and family, who like a kick to their snacks.
- 2 tsp World Market Chipotle Chili Powder, plus extra for tossing
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Urban Accent Premium White Gold Popcorn
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Combine the World Market Chipotle Chili Powder, extra virgin olive oil and Urban Accent Premium White Gold Popcorn in a large pot. Mix together and cook, covered slightly, over medium-high heat until the popcorn kernels have popped. Once the popping slows, remove from the heat to finish cooking.
- Transfer the popcorn to a bowl and toss with additional chipotle chili powder and salt, to your liking.
- Just before serving, toss with the lime zest and juice.
Check out more block party ideas here.
Photos courtesy of Just Destiny Mag