This week I have to be real. My busy schedule got the best of me and my home cooked meals suffered. That’s exactly what happens when I don’t prepare a menu. Lesson learned and back to meal plans I go. I also noticed a slight bump on the scale (eek!), so I’ll be planning my dishes accordingly to avoid weight gain and hopefully shed some unwanted pounds. We all know watching what we eat is so necessary during the holidays. With a blink of an eye, our once favorite jeans can quickly become our enemy. To kick start a healthier and more thought out next week, I’ll be trying Hemp Hearts. Thanks The Treehouse Kitchen for the suggestion!
– Are you throwing out perfectly good food? Be a part of eradicating food waste.
– I’m a carnivore, but I’d love to try meat-free meat from the first ever vegan butcher shop.
– I guess I’m continuing on this whole vegetarian kick because this Thanksgiving menu is full of veggies.
– Do you have a good turkey brine? This is one to definitely try.
– Should I be surprised Giada does this? You can’t expect a celebrity chef to devour everything she makes on her show. I trust that she still tastes her recipes to maintain Food Network quality.