I love Roasted Garlic. It’s so easy to make and packed full of yummy flavors that can be added to dips, pastas, eaten with bread and so much more. If you’ve never had this, you’re missing out. Roasted Garlic is a whole other level of garlicky goodness because the high heat cooks the this veggie until a “sweetness” develops. It’s hard to explain…you just need to trust me and try it. I think I will use my garlic in a stuffed baked chicken. I can’t wait!
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- fresh cracked peppercorns
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare the garlic by removing the excess layers, but still leaving enough to help hold the garlic bulb together.
- Using a knife, cut the top (the part that looks like the "stem") off to expose the ends of the garlic cloves. Place the garlic cut side up on a sheet of parchment paper, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with peppercorns and salt to your liking. Bundle up the ends of the parchment paper and tie with baker's twine.
- Bake for 40 minutes.