- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp skim milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 salted caramels
- Into a small bowl add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt, egg, milk and vegetable oil. Mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into a regular sized coffee mug. Drop caramels into the center of the mixture one at a time.
- Microwave on high for a minute and 30 seconds. If the cake batter is still gooey, microwave on high for up to an additional 30 seconds.
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup egg whites or 1 egg
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tbsp unpasteurized honey
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 10 drops liquid vanilla stevia
- Grease a microwave safe coffee mug with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in the mug and mix with a fork to combine.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds to 3 minutes depending on the strength of your microwave. 2 minutes gives a slightly uncooked, soft cake and 3 minutes creates a full baked cake.
- 4 tbsp self-rising flour
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug. Whisk well with a fork until smooth. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage.)
- Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired.